|Mar. 6th, 2008 @ 07:47 pm Silly Memage|
|(Skanked from tikismile)|
1. What ended your last relationship?
My husband. I was dating them both initially, and I finally had to choose. He had the advantage of being local (he had a bunch of other nice qualities too).
2. When was the last time you shaved?
Sunday (yes, I'm bad, but Mars is out of town, so who's going to notice?)
3. What were you doing this morning at 8 a.m.?
Poaching eggs for breakfast
4. What were you doing 5 minutes ago?
Putting Mad Scientist to bed and unloading the dishes (I'm talented that way)
5. Are you any good at math?
Not by comparison to my son, but then NO ONE is, compared to him
6. Your prom night?
Very fun. Went to both Junior and Senior proms, with two different boys, both very, very nice.
7. Do you have any famous ancestors?
Nope, though I did have a few ancestors who knew famous people.
8. Have you ever taken out a loan to pay for school?
Nope. Worked instead (and had a little help from Mom and Dad)
9. Did you notice that there was previously no question #9?
Isn't this Question 9?
10. Last thing received in the mail?
Renewal for my PNWA membership
11. How many different beverages have you drunk today?
Water and Diet Coke
12. Do you ever leave messages on people's answering machines?
Yes. Pretty faithfully
13. Who did you lose your CONCERT virginity to?
Leonard Cohen, because I am totally cool that way (or my older sisters are, at least)
14. Do you draw your name in the sand when you go to the beach?
Why would I?
15. What's the most painful dental procedure you've had?
Oral skin graft where they cut out a chunk of the top of my mouth and sewed it in front of my lower, front teeth.
16. What is out your back door?
Nothing by woods, baby
17. Any plans for Friday night?
Does reading blogs count?
18. Do you like what the ocean does to your hair?
Oh, yeah. It curls into pretty little tendrils (though I *am* getting a little old for those pretty little tendrils)
19. Have you ever received one of those big tins of 3 different kinds of popcorn?
Yes, and I love them if they are fresh. Especially the caramel. Mmmm.
20. Have you ever been to a planetarium?
21. Do you drunk dial people?
No WAY! That is SO rude.
22. Some things you are excited about?
My novel, the agent who asked me Sunday if she could read the whole thing, and the workshop I'm going to next week where I'll tear it all apart and put it together in an even more exciting way.
23. What is your favorite flavor of JELLO?
24. Are any of your great-grandparents still alive?
Missed them entirely. The last one died six months before I was born.
25. Describe your keychain:
Keys, gym membership, a big "F"
26. Where do you keep your change?
Stashed, and I ain't tellin' where, no matter how much you torture me
27. When was the last time you spoke in front of a large group of people?
IRL? No idea. But I fantasize nightly about booktours where hundreds of people are waiting at every stop.
28. Do you sleep with the door to your bedroom open or closed?
Open. Always listening for my daughter, who slips around the house at night on little fog feet
29. What's your excuse for this survey?
Are you kidding? It was the only chance I'll ever have to tell you that I was SO cool, I went to a Leonard Cohen concert when I was 15.